Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 17, 2015

Kaffarah

Monday, August 17, 2015



Try to hurt me, try to dump me..but surprisingly, I don't feel down or frustrated or sad.. I just feel empty and blur, my mind suddenly become blank, mcm kenak reset. And I woke up next morning, with some new spirit, I feel more positive. Maybe memang dah immune kali dipolah gya nak. Me myself gik sik expect yang aku dikpun akan jadi mcm tok hahahaha.. I should have done this earlier, but still it is not too late. And here's come my thought :

"..I've wasted sooo many years of my life to be the best for people and trying to prove something to them.. and now i have decided to walk away from any negative vibes... and Allah s.w.t is fair right.? I believe in Kaffarah.. What you give, you'll get it back; either it is in a good way or vice versa..  :) "

Wish you best of luck.! Goodbye past.! Hello future.! Thanks for teach me what life is all about.! and wish me luck too.!

Tidor gik kta pok..penat ritok, pagi2 bangun ber-marathon.. yahooo berjaya menamatkan my 5km of marathon and will be joining it again next time.! then attend cuzzy's wedding..congrats Bg Muza and Kak Nora.! will pray for ur both happiness.! :*

Good night earthlings.! Assalamualaikum.. :D (gamba dibawah adalah gamba medal saya yg pertama utk marathon saya yg pertama..live a healthy life.! and my weight loss programme starts now.!)


:D


0 comments: